Some Cause and prevention of face rash
The rash starts on our face due to changes in our body’s hormones. Although it is not a disease, but the rash spoils the beauty of your face. If you have rash on your face, it can also make you itch. Therefore, to get rid of this problem, contact the doctor, do not ignore it.
Apart from changes in hormones, there are many other reasons, which cause rash on our face, such as –
• due to excessive oily skin
• The rash also appears on the face due to excess sunlight.
• no facial cleansing
• dust collected on the face
• stomach upset
• allergic reactions
• Lack of water in the body
• Liver disturbances
• Over-consumption of fried or junk food
• Excessive smoking can also cause rash on the face
• using dirty pillows
The rash on the face occurs when the secretion of melanin hormone is greatly increased. In addition, due to oily skin, dirt deposited on the face produces bacteria from the soil and this toxic virus gives rise to pimples rash.
Home remedies to remove pimples
Use of gram flour and turmeric
Both turmeric and gram flour are considered the best natural cosmetics. This not only removes the pimples but also brings a glow to the face. Hence its use is considered quite good for the face.
Use of gram flour and milk
• Just like gram flour plays a special role in making the face beautiful, similarly milk also acts as a medicine for our skin. The use of these two removes the rash and the face also starts glowing amazingly.
• To make this recipe, take 2 spoons gram flour in a bowl, now add a little raw milk. Now mix both with a spoon and make a paste and then apply it on your face.
Wash face with lemon tea
Lemon contains vitamin C and citric acid, due to which it is very helpful in removing facial pimples and pimples. Washing the face with lemon tea reduces the rash faster.
Use aloe vera gel
It is very beneficial for the skin, which gives relief in healing facial rash also. It is very beneficial for the skin.
Massage at night before bed
• Dust, dirt and bacteria accumulate on our facial skin due to running throughout the day. Therefore, it is very important to clean your face in the evening and massage before bedtime.
• For facial massage before bedtime, you should mix glycerin, a little rose water and some lemon drops and apply it on the face and massage it well. It provides rich nutrition to the skin and by morning your skin becomes very soft and shiny.
drink plenty of water
• Whenever nail, pimples, pimples or rash appear on the face, doctors always recommend that you drink plenty of water because the rash on the face is closely related to stomach upset. If your digestive system is not working properly then there will be rash and pimples on your face.
• Get up in the morning and drink at least two glasses of water and in the winter drink lukewarm water, this clears the stomach. It is very important to drink at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day. Drink plenty of water, then your rash and pimples will begin to heal on their own.
You can use the measures mentioned above to remove pimples, but you should contact your doctor before using it.